Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Not All Religious People Struggle With Economics!

I enjoyed very much reading this article by Jeffrey Tucker. Pondering questions of significance and importance can never be thought of as unbecoming of the Mises blog.

Part of the fascination for me in the article was the glimpses into the logic of a well-trained Austrian economist and also seeing the expression of what is considered to be the higher values, to the author. The way it was weaved together and unfolded serves as a good example for all of us. Ours is the task to solve difficult problems using logic, appealing to reason, and earning the trust of those who we are guiding to the unparalleled beauty of laissez-faire, or may I say even more accurately - the divine economy.

For more information go to my website.

Go here to read about Mastery of ETHICAL ECONOMICS.

{I am currently taking a partial hiatus from blogging so frequently since I am preparing to write the fourth and final book in the divine economy theory series, due to be published around May 2011.}

No comments: